BAOC Board Meeting
Date: (Tue.) Mar. 11, 2008
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Event Directors: - 650.321.9713, - 650.248.9595
Type: Quarterly meeting of the Board of Directors -- 7:00-10:00 PM; pizza will be available at 6:30 -- All club members are welcome
Highlights of the March Board of Directors Meeting
- Toby Ferguson is the new EPunch Director.
- Brad Wetmore is stepping down as Event Coordinator. The nominating committee is still searching for his replacement.
- The board recommends to the membership the approval of the amendments to bylaws. The club membership will vote on them at the Annual General Meeting.
- The club will apply to USOF for World Ranking Status for the May 1-3, 2009 A-meet event planned at Bogg’s Mountain. This will also include the US team trials.
- Mark Blair, Equipment Director, is creating an online pre-registration system to make the workload easier for the EPunch crew. Runners who pre-register won’t need to visit the EP table prior to going to the start. The board voted to adopt a long-range goal to provide online registration for all BAOC events of B and C level.
- The [June 16-19] Junior Training Camp has been canceled.
The next meeting will be held in Millbrae on June 10th.