Millbrae Street Scramble
Date: (Sat.) Mar. 10, 2007
Location: Millbrae, CA
Event Director: - 206.913.3790
Course Setters: Eric Bone, Terry Farrah
Type: Street orienteering; foot or bike; 90-minute or 3-hour Score-O. Presented by Meridian Geographics.
About 25 club members were among the 141 participants at the March 10, Millbrae Street Scramble, hosted by the Millbrae Chamber of Commerce. This was an urban Score-O with 90-minute and 3-hour options, 37 controls, and 1000 possible points. Many first-place ribbons were won by BAOC members, including:
- Vladimir Gusiatnikov (3-hr foot, Men) 710 pts
- Barbara Robben (3-hr foot, 50+ Women) 440 pts
- Steve Haas (3-hr foot, 50+ Men) 590 pts
- Oliver Pohl & Galen Pewtherer (3-hr bike, Men) 870 pts
- Shirley Pierce & Nancy Lindeman (90-min foot, 50+ Women) 210 pts
- Teri & Bill Follette (90-min foot, 50+ Mixed) 270 pts
- Geoffrey Sears (90-min foot, 50+ Men) 370 pts
- Tomer Maymon (90-min bike, Men) 290 pts
- Bob Moragues & Karin Stein (90-min bike, Mixed) 340 pts
Vladimir has put the course up on RouteGadget (http://us-o-team.us.orienteering.org/events/routegadget).
Complete results are available here (http://millbrae.streetscramble.com/results/millbrae).