2022 Summer Series
Special Discount Package for BAOC Members
This year we are offering a fabulous package deal for BAOC Members: all six events for the price of four. The details are below.
Who can get this amazing deal?
What is the cost?
- $60 for adults, $20 for juniors (ages 8–20).
How do I sign up?
- Click here (https://eventreg.orienteeringusa.org/eventregister/a40/register/start/sspackage) to register for the package. You can pay with a debit or credit card (logged in or as a “guest” at the PayPal site) or with your PayPal account.
What if my plans change? Can I get a partial refund?
- No! Refunds will not be given if you can’t make it to as many events as you planned. However, you will have the satisfaction of supporting your favorite O club with a donation.
Should I buy the package even if I don't plan to attend four or more events?
- Yes! You will get the convenience of registering only once, plus the satisfaction of supporting your favorite O club.
Can I buy the package if I need a rental E-stick?
- Yes. A rental E-stick adds $30 to your Package price ($5 for each event). (Note: The registration website states that the charge is “$30.00 per event”, due to a limitation of the website. In this case, the “event” is the Discount Package.)
Is the package available for the beginner course?
- No (and it would not be cost effective). You will register for beginner courses at each event, or online in advance using the link on the event webpage.
If I sign up today for the Long course package, can I switch later to the Short course?
- Yes, just email . However, please note that the Summer Series is split into two competitions: Short and Long. Summer Series rankings are based on your best four Short results or your best four Long results.
Do I need to check in at the registration or E-punch table at the events?
- Only if you want to say hello to us, or to make sure your E-punch number and course selection are correct. Otherwise, you can go straight to the Start. (Of course, you do need to go to the E-punch table after you return from your course.)
Can I buy the package in person at one of the events?
- No, the package is available only via Event Register (https://eventreg.orienteeringusa.org/eventregister/a40/register/start/sspackage).
Can I tell who has signed up for the Package?
- Yes, you can look here (https://eventreg.orienteeringusa.org/eventregister/a40/reglist/home/sspackage) (but you can't tell which events those people plan to attend).
More questions? Write to us at .
We’ll see you in the woods and on the college campuses!
– Sarah Williams, for the registration team