Photo gallery image (click to enlarge)

Camp Tamarancho

Date: (Sun.) Oct. 10, 2021
Location: Fairfax, CA
Event Director:
Course Setter: TBD (You?)
Type: B; Definite, unrestricted event — format will be determined by TBD Course Setter (you?)

Please note that fees and time limits apply. Events are typically not canceled due to bad weather.

We are finally getting some positive responses from land owners!

We now have a firm reservation to hold an unrestricted event at Tamarancho on Sunday, October 10th. No COVID restrictions, no maximum number of participants! Plus, no Scouts are scheduled to be at the camp that weekend, so we will have it all to ourselves.

What we will need is a Course Setter and an Event Director (hint, hint). The format can be whatever the Course Setter wants, Long courses, Middle courses, Motala, Score-O, or ... Please contact if you are interested in either position. I am very willing to help whoever volunteers.

The permit has been promised to us, so this event is definitely on!

North Bay Event Coordinator
(June 17, 2021)

More information will be available closer to the event.