BAOC Board Meeting
Date: (Tue.) Sep. 17, 2019
Location: Foster City, CA
Event Directors: - 650.281.5280, - 510.407.1876
Type: Quarterly meeting of the Board of Directors — 7:00–10:00 PM; all club members and other interested people are welcome
The BAOC Board of Directors will be holding our quarterly meeting Tuesday, September 17th, at the William Walker Recreation Center, at 650 Shell Blvd in Foster City, in the Crane Room (the driving directions are below). Free pizza will be available around 6:30. There is a vending machine for drinks in the lobby. The meeting will begin at 7:00 PM.
Note: The meeting is at our normal location, not where we met in June.
All BAOC members and other interested persons are invited to attend.
The proposed meeting agenda is below. If you have anything to add to the agenda, please contact the club or .
- President's Report – Steve Haas
- Email Votes – Vicki Woolworth
- Approval of Minutes – Vicki Woolworth
- Event Coordinator's Report – Deron van Hoff
- National Event Report – Dennis Wildfogel
- Review of U.S. Championships; 2020 Report – Gavin Wyatt-Mair, Jay Hann, Gary Kraght, et al.
- Treasurer's Report – Sharon Evans
- New officer selection process – Steve Haas
- Directors' Reports
- Juniors – Jay Hann
- Mapping Report – Bob Cooley
- Registration – Steve Haas
- Membership – Werner Haag
- E-Punch – Jeff Lanam
- Outreach – Jeff Goodwin
- Equipment – Jay Hann
- Event Quality – Dan Greene
- New Business – Steve Haas
- Next Meeting – Steve Haas
I invite any members who are interested in the direction or priorities of the club to attend the meeting. We look forward to hearing from you, and seeing you at the meeting!
Current Board Members
For reference, the current Board members are:
- President – Steve Haas
- Vice President – Jeff Lanam
- Events Coordinator – Deron van Hoff
- Secretary – Vicki Woolworth
- Treasurer – Sharon Evans
- Mapping Director – Bob Cooley
- Equipment Director – Jay Hann
- E-Punch Director – Jeff Lanam
- Membership Director – Werner Haag
- Event Quality Director – Dan Greene
- Registration Director – Steve Haas
- Juniors Director – Erin Schirm
- Training Director – Erin Schirm
- National Events Coordinator – Dennis Wildfogel
- Outreach Director – Jeff Goodwin
- Publicity Director – (Vacant)
- Social Director – (Vacant)
From San Francisco and the South Bay: Take 101 to 92 East. Exit at Foster City Blvd. Make a right at Metro Center Blvd. Go one block. Make a left at Shell Blvd. The recreation center will be on your right, just past the intersection with E. Hillsdale Blvd.
From the East Bay: Take the San Mateo/Hayward Bridge (92) West. Exit at Foster City Blvd, the first exit on the west side of the bridge. Make a right upon exiting the freeway (Chess Drive). Make a right at Foster City Blvd. Make a right at East Hillsdale Blvd. Make a left onto Shell Blvd. The recreation center will be on your right, just past the intersection with E. Hillsdale Blvd.