BAOC Board Meeting
Date: (Tue.) Mar. 12, 2019
Location: Foster City, CA
Event Directors: - 650.281.5280, - 510.407.1876
Type: Quarterly meeting of the Board of Directors—7:00-10:00 PM; free pizza and salad will be available at 6:30; all club members and other interested people are welcome
The BAOC Board of Directors will be holding our quarterly meeting Tuesday, March 12th, at the William Walker Recreation Center, at 650 Shell Blvd in Foster City (the driving directions are below). Free pizza will be available around 6:30. There is a vending machine for drinks in the lobby. The meeting will begin at 7:00 PM.
All BAOC members and other interested persons are invited to attend.
The proposed meeting agenda is below. Please email the club or to add items to the agenda.
- President's Report – Steve Haas
- New Director Approval – Steve Haas
- Email Votes – Vicki Woolworth
- Approval of Minutes – Vicki Woolworth
- Event Coordinator's Report – Graham Brew
- National Event Report – Dennis Wildfogel
- 2020 Report – Gavin Wyatt-Mair, Gary Kraght
- Bylaws Revision Proposal – Steve Haas
- Treasurer's Report – Sharon Evans
- Nominating Committee – Jeff Lanam
- Directors' Reports
- Juniors and Training – Erin Schirm, Jay Hann
- Mapping Report – Bob Cooley
- Registration – Steve Haas
- Membership – Werner Haag
- E-Punch – Jeff Lanam
- Outreach – Jeff Goodwin
- Equipment – Jay Hann
- Event Quality – Dan Greene
- New Business – Steve Haas
- Next Meeting – Steve Haas
I invite any members who are interested in the direction or priorities of the club to attend the meeting. We look forward to hearing from you, and seeing you at the meeting!
Current Board Members
For reference, the current Board members are:
- President – Steve Haas
- Events Coordinator – Graham Brew
- Secretary – Vicki Woolworth
- Treasurer – Sharon Evans
- Mapping Director – Bob Cooley
- Membership Director – Werner Haag
- Outreach Director – Jeff Goodwin (*)
- Juniors Director – Erin Schirm
- Publicity Director – (Vacant)
- Equipment Director – Jay Hann
- Event Quality Director – Dan Greene
- E-Punch Director – Jeff Lanam
- Registration Director – Steve Haas
- National Events Coordinator – Dennis Wildfogel
- Social Director – (Vacant)
- (*) Jeff's Board position is scheduled to be approved at this meeting.
From San Francisco and the South Bay: Take 101 to 92 East. Exit at Foster City Blvd. Make a right at Metro Center Blvd. Go one block. Make a left at Shell Blvd. The recreation center will be on your right, just past the intersection with E. Hillsdale Blvd.
From the East Bay: Take the San Mateo/Hayward Bridge (92) West. Exit at Foster City Blvd, the first exit on the west side of the bridge. Make a right upon exiting the freeway (Chess Drive). Make a right at Foster City Blvd. Make a right at East Hillsdale Blvd. Make a left onto Shell Blvd. The recreation center will be on your right, just past the intersection with E. Hillsdale Blvd.
There's a map here that shows the location of the event.