BAOC Board Meeting
Date: (Tue.) Jun. 11, 2019
Location: San Mateo, CA
Event Directors: - 650.281.5280, - 510.407.1876
Type: Quarterly meeting of the Board of Directors at NEW LOCATION — 7:00-10:00 PM; free pizza will be available at 6:30; all club members and other interested people are welcome
The BAOC Board of Directors will be holding our quarterly meeting Tuesday, June 11th, at Peerspace, at 2 Waters Park Dr in San Mateo (the driving directions are below). Free pizza will be available around 6:30. There is a vending machine for drinks in the lobby. The meeting will begin at 7:00 PM.
Note: The meeting is at a new location. There's no room available at the regular location.
All BAOC members and other interested persons are invited to attend.
The proposed meeting agenda is below. Please email the club or to add items to the agenda.
- President's Report – Steve Haas
- Email Votes – Vicki Woolworth
- Approval of Minutes – Vicki Woolworth
- Event Coordinator's Report – Deron van Hoff
- National Event Report – Dennis Wildfogel
- 2020 Report – Gavin Wyatt-Mair, Gary Kraght
- Treasurer's Report – Sharon Evans
- Finance Committee – Sharon Evans, Steve Haas
- Directors' Reports
- Juniors and Training – Erin Schirm, Jay Hann
- Mapping Report – Bob Cooley
- Registration – Steve Haas
- Membership – Werner Haag
- E-Punch – Jeff Lanam
- Outreach – Jeff Goodwin
- Equipment – Jay Hann
- Event Quality – Dan Greene
- New Business – Steve Haas
- Next Meeting – Steve Haas
I invite any members who are interested in the direction or priorities of the club to attend the meeting. We look forward to hearing from you, and seeing you at the meeting!
Current Board Members
For reference, the current Board members are:
- President – Steve Haas
- Vice President – Jeff Lanam
- Secretary – Vicki Woolworth
- Treasurer – Sharon Evans
- Events Coordinator – Deron van Hoff
- Mapping Director – Bob Cooley
- Membership Director – Werner Haag
- Outreach Director – Jeff Goodwin
- Juniors Director – Erin Schirm
- Publicity Director – (Vacant)
- Training Director – Erin Schirm
- Equipment Director – Jay Hann
- Event Quality Director – Dan Greene
- E-Punch Director – Jeff Lanam
- Registration Director – Steve Haas
- National Events Coordinator – Dennis Wildfogel
- Social Director – (Vacant)
The address of Peerspace is 2 Waters Park Dr, San Mateo. The approximate coordinates are 37.5509,-122.2906. There's a map here that shows the location.
From San Franciso: Take 101 to exit 414B for Fashion Island Blvd—do not go onto Hwy 92—follow signs to Fashion Island Blvd. Turn right onto S Norfolk St. After 0.2 mile, turn right onto Waters Park Dr. Turn left onto the first crossing road, and follow it to Peerspace, which will be on the right.
From the South Bay: Take 101 to exit 414A for Hillsdale Blvd. Turn right onto E Hillsdale Blvd. At the first intersection, turn left onto S Norfolk St. After 0.5 mile, turn left onto Waters Park Dr. Turn left onto the first crossing road, and follow it to Peerspace, which will be on the right.
From the East Bay: Take the San Mateo/Hayward Bridge (92) West. Take exit 14A for Mariners Island Blvd, and turn left onto Fashion Island Blvd. At the second(?) light, turn left onto S Norfolk St. After 0.2 mile, turn right onto Waters Park Dr. Turn left onto the first crossing road, and follow it to Peerspace, which will be on the right.