BAOC Board Meeting
Date: (Tue.) Dec. 10, 2019
Location: Foster City, CA
Event Directors: - 650.281.5280, - 510.407.1876
Type: Quarterly meeting of the Board of Directors—7:00-10:00 PM; free pizza will be available at 6:30. All club members and other interested people are welcome.
The BAOC Board of Directors will be holding our quarterly meeting Tuesday, December 10th, at the William Walker Recreation Center, at 650 Shell Blvd in Foster City, in the Crane Room (the driving directions are below). Free pizza will be available around 6:30. There is a vending machine for drinks in the lobby. The meeting will begin at 7:00 PM.
All BAOC members and other interested persons are invited to attend.
The tentative meeting agenda is below. Please email the club or to add items to the agenda.
- President's Report – Steve Haas
- New director
- Nominating committee
- Secretary's Report – Vicki Woolworth
- Email Votes
- Approval of minutes
- Treasurer's Report – Sharon Evans
- Event Coordinator's Report – Deron van Hoff
- National Event Report – Dennis Wildfogel
- 2020 Cal-O-Fest Report – Gavin Wyatt-Mair
- Miscellaneous administrative issues – Steve Haas
- Directors' Reports
- Juniors – Jay Hann
- Mapping – Bob Cooley
- Registration – Steve Haas
- Membership – Werner Haag
- E-Punch – Jeff Lanam
- Outreach – Jeff Goodwin
- Equipment – Jay Hann
- Event Quality – Dan Greene
- Next Meeting(s) – Steve Haas
I invite any members who are interested in the direction or priorities of the club to attend the meeting. We look forward to hearing from you, and seeing you at the meeting!
Current List of Board Members
For reference, the current Board members are:
- President – Steve Haas
- Vice President – Jeff Lanam
- Events Coordinator – Deron van Hoff
- Treasurer – Sharon Evans
- Secretary – Vicki Woolworth
- E-Punch Director – Jeff Lanam
- Equipment Director – Jay Hann
- Event Quality Director – Dan Greene
- Juniors Director – (Vacant)
- Mapping Director – Bob Cooley
- Membership Director – Werner Haag
- National Events Coordinator – Dennis Wildfogel
- Outreach Director – Jeff Goodwin
- Publicity Director – (Vacant)
- Registration Director – Steve Haas
- Social Director – (Vacant)
- Training Director – (Vacant)
The email address reaches all the Board members.
From San Francisco and the South Bay: Take 101 to 92 East. Exit at Foster City Blvd. Make a right at Metro Center Blvd. Go one block. Make a left at Shell Blvd. The recreation center will be on your right, just past the intersection with E. Hillsdale Blvd.
From the East Bay: Take the San Mateo/Hayward Bridge (92) West. Exit at Foster City Blvd, the first exit on the west side of the bridge. Make a right upon exiting the freeway (Chess Drive). Make a right at Foster City Blvd. Make a right at East Hillsdale Blvd. Make a left onto Shell Blvd. The recreation center will be on your right, just past the intersection with E. Hillsdale Blvd.
There's a map here that shows the location of the event.