BAOC Board Meeting
Date: (Tue.) Sep. 1, 2015
Location: Foster City, CA
Event Directors: - 408.313.3753, - 510.407.1876
Type: Quarterly meeting of the Board of Directors—7:00-10:00 PM; free pizza and salad will be available at 6:30—All club members and other interested people are welcome
The BAOC Board of Directors will be holding our quarterly meeting Tuesday, September 1st, at the William Walker Recreation Center, at 650 Shell Blvd in Foster City, in the Mist Room. Free pizza will be available around 6:30. There is a vending machine for drinks in the lobby. The meeting will begin at 7:00 PM.
All BAOC members and other interested persons are invited to attend.
The preliminary meeting agenda is below. Please email to add items to the agenda.
- President's Report – Jeff Lanam
- Email Votes – Vicki Woolworth
- Approval of Minutes – Vicki Woolworth
- Treasurer's Report – Sharon Evans
- Mapping Report – Bob Cooley
- Event Coordinator's Report – Rex Winterbottom
- A-Meet Report – Gary Kraght
- Facebook Marketing – Jeff Lanam
- Directors' Reports
- Publicity – Nancy Lindeman
- Social – Vacant
- Registration – Steve Haas
- Membership – Werner Haag
- E-Punch – Rosemary Johnson
- Outreach – Scott Aster
- Equipment – Vacant
- Juniors – Erin Schirm
- Event Quality – Dan Greene
- Training – Stephen Granger-Beven & Lori Huberman
- Insurance – Marina Keating
- Ski-O – Tony Pinkham
I invite any members who are interested in the direction or priorities of the club to attend the meeting. We look forward to hearing from you, and seeing you at the meeting!
From San Francisco and the South Bay: Take 101 to 92 East. Exit at Foster City Blvd. Make a right at Metro Center Blvd. Go one block. Make a left at Shell Blvd. The recreation center will be on your right, just past the intersection with E. Hillsdale Blvd.
From the East Bay: Take the San Mateo/Hayward Bridge (92) West. Exit at Foster City Blvd, the first exit on the west side of the bridge. Make a right upon exiting the freeway (Chess Drive). Make a right at Foster City Blvd. Make a right at East Hillsdale Blvd. Make a left onto Shell Blvd. The recreation center will be on your right, just past the intersection with E. Hillsdale Blvd.
There's a map here that shows the location of the event.