BAOC Board Meeting
Date: (Wed.) Jun. 8, 2011
Location: Foster City, CA
Event Directors: - 650.248.9595, - 510.407.1876
Type: Quarterly meeting of the Board of Directors -- 7:00-10:00 PM; free pizza and salad will be available at 6:30 -- All club members are welcome
Note: This meeting is on a Wednesday, which is not our usual day, and in the Gull Room, which is not our usual room. No rooms are available on our usual day.
The next meeting of the BAOC Board of Directors will be held on Wednesday, June 8th, from 7:00–10:00 PM at the William Walker Recreation Center at 650 Shell Blvd in Foster City, in the Gull Room. Pizza and salad will be available around 6:30. There is a vending machine for drinks in the lobby.
The very full agenda for the Board meeting is as follows:
- President's Report – Trinka Gillis
- Email Votes – Vicki Woolworth
- Approval of Minutes – Trinka Gillis
- Event Coordinator's Report – Alex Finch
- Treasurer's Report – Kelly Wells
- Mapping Report – Bob Cooley
- A-Meet Committee Report – George Minarik
- Social Director and Training Director Switch – Trinka Gillis
- Bulletin Proposal – Jeff Lanam
- Golden Troll and Silva Nominating Committee – Trinka Gillis
- Pacheco Retrospective – Jay and Gavin
- Ski-O World Cup – Tony Pinkham
- Marketing Team – Nancy and Ben
- Registration Proposal – Mark Blair
- Orienteering in Schools – Jay Hann
- Medals – Kelly Wells
- Tents from Pacheco – Mark Blair
- Directors' Reports
If you have anything you wish to discuss or have added to the agenda, please email (BAOC President) or (BAOC Secretary).
I invite any members who are interested in the direction or priorities of the club to attend the meeting.
From San Francisco and the South Bay: Take 101 to 92 East. Exit at Foster City Blvd. Make a right at Metro Center Blvd. Go one block. Make a left at Shell Blvd. The recreation center will be on your right, just past the intersection with E. Hillsdale Blvd.
From the East Bay: Take the San Mateo/Hayward Bridge (92) West. Exit at Foster City Blvd, the first exit on the west side of the bridge. Make a right upon exiting the freeway (Chess Drive). Make a right at Foster City Blvd. Make a right at East Hillsdale Blvd. Make a left onto Shell Blvd. The recreation center will be on your right, just past the intersection with E. Hillsdale Blvd.
There's a map here that shows the location of the event.