BAOC Board Meeting
Date: (Tue.) Jun. 10, 2008
Location: Millbrae, CA
Event Directors: - 650.321.9713, - 650.248.9595
Type: Quarterly meeting of the Board of Directors -- 7:00-10:00 PM; pizza will be available at 6:30 -- All club members are welcome
NOTE: This is a different location from past Board meetings!!!!
The BAOC Board of Directors will be holding its quarterly meeting on Tuesday, June 10 from 7:00-10:00 PM at the Chetcuti Community Room, at Poplar Ave & Linsdale Ave in Millbrae. Directions are given below. Free pizza and salad will be available at around 6:30.
Here is the agenda for the meeting:
- Approval of minutes – Nick Corsano
- Email votes – Trinka Gillis
- President's report – Nick Corsano
- Event Coordinator's report – Alex Finch
- Treasurer's report – Steve Beuerman
- Mapping report – Bob Cooley
- A-Meet Committee – George Minarik
- Insurance report – Brad Wetmore
- Update on pre-registration – Mark Blair
- Update on uniforms – Ben Legg
- Mentor program – Alex Finch
- Transport of club equipment – Ev & Jean Beuerman
- New business venture – Rex Winterbottom
- Long-range planning – Nick Corsano
- Directors' reports
- New business
I would like to extend an invitation to any members who are interested in the direction or priorities of the club to attend board meetings and/or suggest issues for discussion.
From Hwy 101, north or south: Take the Millbrae Ave exit (just south of SFO). Go west on Millbrae Ave, across El Camino Real (Hwy 82). Continue for about 5 more blocks (0.3 mi), turn right on Poplar. Go a half mile. The Chetcuti Room is on the right, in the building across the plaza from the Millbrae Library.
From I-280 northbound: Take the Millbrae Ave exit. Go right (downhill) about 1.3 miles. Turn left on Poplar, and follow the directions above. If you reach El Camino, you have gone too far.
From I-280 southbound: The exit is Larkspur Dr / Millbrae Ave. When you come off the exit, turn right on Skyline Blvd, which parallels the freeway for about 0.7 miles. Turn left on Millbrae Ave, and continue as above.
From BART/CalTrain: Go to the Millbrae station, exit on to Millbrae Ave and follow the directions from Hwy 101 above. It's about 0.8 miles.